Dr. Maria Frolova, founder of Frolova Education, ITIP author.
Coach, methodologist, scientist.
Diploma in Pedagogics, PhD in Economics, associate Professor.
Member of International Statistical Institute, secretary of ISI Central EurAsia Outreach Committee, Hague, the Netherlands.
Professional interests: practical training of students and school children, the choice of career path, developing the skills of project and team work, entrepreneurial thinking, developing after-action review skills, language training, communication management, modern educational technologies, e-learning programs, gamification, comparative analysis of the efficiency of higher education systems.
- Grant of French embassy for organizing the round-table discussion on staffing the global companies in Samara region. The event took place in Togliatti in 2015.
As a student team-mentor:
- Student teams got the 2nd and 3rd places in the design project contest organized by Immochan company in 2016.
- A team of students from Togliatti Academy of Management and Kazan Federal university became the semi-finalists of the international engineering and business project contest Valeo Innovation Challenge 2017. Selected from a total of 1,628 participating teams by 70 Valeo experts and independent scientists, the 24 semi-finalists teams hail from 13 countries across 23 universities and schools.
Boris Frolov, ITIP coach in Project management.
Invest holding, CIO
IT lead with good positive experience in developing and implementing projects for business and IT in cross cultural and international business environment.
Main strengths and interests:
- Managing the teamwork of IT department in developing and implementing complex IT solutions;
- Building IT teams that do what no one else does;
- Project Management.
Inna Sevostyanova, ITIP coach in International business, legal aspects.
LEX CAPITAL, General director.
Specialist with more than ten-years work experience in large Russian companies, as well as in large international company as a senior lawyer. Wide experience of court practice in different fields of law, practice in difficult international projects and cases. Member of Directors club of Samara region, “Top manager” club. Among the customers of LEX CAPITAL: KFC, Castorama, Auchan, Brumex, Decathlon, Pizza hut, CIDC.
Daria Shestopalova, ITIP mentor.
Movement coach, dancer. Teaching experience over 8 years.
The author of the program «Explore the body and learn the body language».
Works with non-dancers, passions about the idea that understanding and feeling your body, ability to express yourself through the movement are directly related to harmonious life, health and work efficiency.
Has created specific movement for theatrical performances «Blue Life» and «Frost and Fire» for «Umestnyy Theatre», Samara, Russia.
Graduated from the course «The creative performer», School of Physical Theater and Body Mime «MOVEO», Barcelona, Spain.
- Movement improvisation
- Opening body resources
- Removing internal body blocks
- Establishing unique movement languages
- Creating choreography
- Analysing the experience of professional actors and dancers and transfer this knowledge to open new resource for non-dancers.
Galina Muravieva, ITIP mentor.
Information and analytics.
Information proceeding, systematization and storing, analytics.
Business negotiations with foreign partners.
Reports. Business corrspondance.
making jams, knitting, pets, reading books.
1988 – 2010 Engineer on Technical information, AVTOVAZ, Togliatti
2010 – 2014 Engineer, AVTOVAZ – Renault-Nissan, Togliatti
2014 – 2017 Togliatti Academy of management